A tasty array of hors d’oeuvres for any occasion
- 1 small pottle of sun/semi dried
- 1 small pottle of stuffed olives
- 1 small pottle of baby bell peppers stuffed with feta
- 6 slices of hot beef
- 6 slices of hot pork
- 1 pack of French Toasts
- Roll the sliced hot beef and hot pork and secure with cocktail sticks.
- Spoon the olives, semi or sundried tomatoes and baby bell peppers onto three different sections of a divided platter.
- Drizzle excess oil from pottles over each.
- Place the rolled meats into the last section.
- Finally place the mini toasts in a ramekin dish and serve.
When using products with unique flavoured oils, a divided platter keeps the flavours separate.