- 1 Tub Massimo's Cherry Bocconcini
- 28 Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil leaves
- Use medium length skewers or toothpicks.
- Slide a cherry tomato onto the skewer, wrap basil leaves around the bocconcini and slide on the skewer, finish with another tomato so the basil wrapped bocconcini is sandwiched between the two cherry tomatoes.
- Repeat on medium skewers or just one of each for a toothpick.
Balsamic dressing - optional
- While you’re assembling the skewers, pour 1 cup balsamic vinegar into a saucepan then let it simmer for 10 minutes, or until it’s the consistency of real maple syrup. After it’s cooled and thickened slightly, drizzle all over the Caprese Skewers.
Summer on a stick!