Cheese and antipasto board
This tasty selection of antipasto has its own delicious twist.
- farmhouse sage cheddar
- blue cheese
- fruit paste
- gourmet wafers
- 1 jar of marinated mushrooms
- Unwrap the cheeses and paste.
- Strain the mushrooms and spoon them into a bowl.
- Set aside a small amount of marinade to drizzle over the mushrooms prior to serving.
- Cut cheese to size, this will depend on size of your cheese board.
- Slice the fruit paste and place on small saucer, slice the radishes and kiwi fruit.
- Arrange the mushrooms and paste on one board, the cheese on another.
- Add the wafers and fruit to serve.
Always have at least 2 knives when serving cheese boards to cut blue cheeses separately.