- 1 Mainland Special Reserve Brie or Camembert cheese
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp Manuka Doctor Multifloral Honey MGO 40+
- 1 heaped tbsp dried cranberries
- Handful shelled pistachios, roughly chopped
- Preheat your oven to 180°C fan bake. Lightly score the top of the brie, then place it into a small baking dish or ramekin.
- Drizzle with olive oil, then scatter the sliced garlic over the top and drizzle with half of the honey. Cover and place into the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, stir together the remaining honey, cranberries and pistachios. Spoon on top of the brie, then return to the oven for a further 5-10 minutes or until the cheese feels soft when lightly tested with a spoon.
- Leave to cool for a few minutes, then dive in and enjoy!
This dish is the star of a great platter, serve with crackers, toasted bread and fresh fruits to complete the spread!
There are many toppings to try! Mix it up with rosemary and honey or freshly sliced garlic, parsley, and crushed nuts of your choice.