Curried cheese ball
Yet another great recipe using onion soup mix – this is perfect for the bring a plate or pot luck dinner. Really tasty and very moreish it’ll be a hit with everyone.
- 250g punnet cream cheese
- 1 sachet Maggi onion soup
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 large teaspoon curry powder
- 1 large tablespoon chutney or chow chow
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Finely chopped nuts (eg: walnuts, peanuts, almonds)
- Mix all ingredients together except for the nuts and roll into 1 large ball or 2 smaller ones.
- Freeze for 1 hour then roll in chopped nuts.
- Serve with a selection of crackers.