- 2 cups roasted peanuts
- 2tsp honey, maple syrup or caster sugar
- Salt, to taste
- 2 cups frozen berries
- 1 Tbsp honey, maple syrup or caster sugar
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Place the peanuts in a food processor. Turn onto a medium high speed, and leave to blend until a smooth paste forms; this will happen in stages from a crumb, to a dry ball consistency and then a smooth paste.
- Add the honey and salt to taste, mixing for a few seconds until well combined. Transfer to a container or jar and store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Place the frozen berries into a saucepan, and place over a medium heat. Cook for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally and using your spoon to break down the fruit your desired consistency.
- Once bubbling, remove from the heat and stir through the honey. Once combined, stir in the chia seeds and lemon juice and leave to cool.
- Once cool, transfer to a jar and let the chia seeds absorb and thicken the jam for 1-2 hours before serving. Keep stored in the fridge for up to 10 days.