DIY charcuterie platter
Beautiful platters are a quick but impressive addition for any occasion, and this DIY charcuterie platter is balanced perfectly with cured meats, cheeses, antipasto and everything in between. Paired perfectly with your favourite Pilsner, everyone will be gathered round your stunning creation.
- Mixed cheeses; blue cheese, havarti, camembert, gouda
- Cured meats; prosciutto, chorizo, salami
- Pressed pretzels
- Crackers; flatbread, seed, wafer
- Antipasto; sundried tomatoes, olives, bell peppers, gherkins
- Relishes or chutney
- Honey or fruit paste
- Mixed nuts; peanuts, pistachios, cashews
- Herbs to garnish, if desired
- Brave Brewing Co The People's Pils
- Panhead Port Rd Pilsner
- Sawmill Pilsner
- To arrange your platter, choose a platter or wooden board to suit the number of guests you are catering to.
- Start by placing your cheeses across the space of the board, then arranging the meats in your desired places.
- Decant the antipasto, relishes, chutneys and honey in jars or bowls, then place on the board. Finish the platter by working from the largest to smallest ingredients to slowly fill the empty spaces, using nuts and herbs as space fillers.
- Serve and enjoy with a bottle of your favourite Pilsner.