Easter egg chocolate bark
This quick and easy treat is a great way to glam up those leftover Easter eggs, or the perfect gift for the sweet tooths in your life!
View the method
- 250g 50% dark chocolate
- 150g white chocolate
- Sprinkles of your choice (100’s & 1000’s, confetti etc)
- ¼ cup pretzels
- Assorted Easter chocolate/egg mix
Back to ingredients
- In two separate bowls, melt the dark and white chocolate. Line a baking tray, and pour the dark chocolate onto the tray. Use a spoon or palette knife to spread the chocolate, then drizzle the white chocolate over the top. Use a spoon or palette knife to spread the white chocolate and lightly marble with the dark chocolate beneath.
- Evenly scatter the sprinkles over the melted chocolate, then arrange the pretzels over the top.
- Take your chosen Easter eggs and create texture by breaking, cutting or leaving some whole. Arrange over the bark, starting with the largest pieces first.
- Place the bark into the fridge, and leave to set for 1hr. Once set, use a knife to cut the bark into pieces, or use your hands to break into shards. Store in an airtight container in a cool area for up to 5 days.