- Jalapeño peppers, about 12 large
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese*
- 12 slices rasher bacon
- Cut the top off and remove core and seeds.
- Great the cheese into a bowl and mix in the cream cheese. Fill each pepper with this mixture.
- Wrap bacon around outside of pepper, hold in place with toothpick.
- Cook on med to high heat barbeque or grill until bacon cooked to personal preference. Can be cooked also in frying pan.
Serve hot or cold with your favourite beverage.
*You can swap Cheddar for your favourite cheese. Goat's cheese works well too.