Lemon roast potatoes
Who doesn't love a side of roast potatoes with a roast dinner! This recipe is a flavourful twist on the simple recipe.
- McCain Roast Potatoes Traditional 650g
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon, cut into wedges
- ½ bulb of garlic, skin on
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp of dried oregano
1. Preheat oven to 210 degrees (200 fan forced)
2. Heat oil in a tray in the oven for a few minutes
3. Add in the McCain Roasts, lemon wedges, garlic, ground coriander seeds, and oregano; season with salt and pepper.
4. Bake for 30 minutes until potatoes are golden, turning pieces halfway through.