- 2 cheese varieties of your choice
- Cured meats
- Dried and/or fresh fruit
- Tomato relish
- Crackers & breadsticks
- Pistachios or almonds
- Vegetable crudites
- Assemble the platter in your chosen container, placing the relish in a small bottle safe for travel. Store in the fridge and leave to come to room temperature for 5 minutes before enjoying.
- Check out your local New World and use cheeses that are on special that week! Stock up on a few varieties to have on hand in the fridge when needed.
- When creating a graze-style platter like this, start with the large items first and fill gaps with smaller ingredients.
- Experiment with different platter combinations to create flavour pairings that suit your tastes!