- 1 packet Huntley & Palmers Chilli relish flatbread minis.
- 200g packet smoked salmon slices
- 200g crème fraîche
- 75g cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon dill, dried or fresh and finely chopped
- Zest and juice from ½ lemon
- Sea salt and freshly-ground pepper, to taste
1. Place crème fraîche and cream cheese in a large bowl. Mix well to create a smooth texture with no lumps. Add dill, lemon juice and lemon zest, and season with salt and pepper.
2. Dollop a small amount of mixture onto each Huntley & Palmers Chilli Relish Flatbread Mini.
3. Make a salmon rosette by cutting salmon into pieces approximately 2cm x 5cm. Roll strips into a spiral, and pinch gently at one end so the top opens out to look like a rose. Place on the dill cream and serve immediately.
Serve on a gorgeous platter of your choice with at least a finger space between each cracker.