These salmon flatbreads are an easy yet impressive dish for entertaining. The perfect combination of smoked salmon with a hit of salty capers, lemon and red onion.
- 4 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp soft brown sugar
- ½ tbsp sea salt
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 150g hot smoked salmon
- 100g crème fraïche
- 1 tsp dried dill tips
- 2 tbsp capers
- 1 packet Huntley & Palmers Cracked Pepper & Rock Salt Flatbreads
1. Combine vinegar, salt and sugar. Stir until sugar has dissolved, add onions and set aside to pickle (at least 30 mins).
2. Mix the zest and juice of half the lemon into a bowl with the crème fraiche and dill tips. Season to taste.
3. Spread the crème fraïche over the flatbreads. Top with smoked salmon flakes, pickled onions and capers.