"My nephew swears this is a main meal, but is really a great side for any main. This is a super easy recipe that everyone loves, and works well if you prep early and reheat before serving."
- 6 medium - large potatoes (sliced thinly)
- 4 cloves of garlic (chopped fine)
- 1 medium onion (chopped fine)
- 200ml Cream
- 200g Edam cheese (grated)
- Salt and pepper
- Grease a medium sized baking dish.
- Layer potato, garlic, onion, cheese, cream and sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper.
- Continue layers until your baking dish is full, finishing with cheese, cream and salt pepper.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius, or until the potato is cooked through and cheese is brown on top.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes and cut into sections for serving.