Perfect for lunch boxes and a quick afternoon snack, these homemade, no-bake muesli bars are surprisingly easy to make.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup sesame seeds
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup cranberries
- 80g coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup 100% pure maple syrup
- 1/3 peanut butter
- Preheat the oven 180C a 30cm x 24cm slice tin with baking paper.
- Combine the rolled oats and sesame, pumpkin and sunflower seeds in a roasting dish, spread out evenly and roast until lightly golden (about 15 minutes). Tip into a large mixing bowl, allow to cool and then add the cranberries.
- Combine melted coconut oil, peanut butter, honey and maple syrup.
- Add to dry ingredients and stir to combine evenly.
- Press into prepared tin and refrigerate 2-3 hours until set before cutting into bars.
- Store in an airtight container and enjoy!