White choc crackles
A modern twist on the original Chocolate Crackles recipe, these White Choc Crackles are a mix of White Chocolate with NEW White Choc Coco Pops® cereal.
View the method
- 4 cups Kellogg's® White Choc Coco Pops®
- 250g white chocolate, melted
Back to ingredients
- Place the chopped white chocolate in a heatproof bowl and set over a saucepan of simmering water (don’t let the bowl touch the water). Stir until melted.
- Stir White Choc Coco Pops® cereal into the melted white chocolate, ensuring evenly coated.
- With a spoon, fill cupcake cases and place on a baking tray.
- Chill in the refrigerator for one hour until set.