"This dish comes from the heart of Maori Culture. Marinara Chowder gives me sense of I'm eating seafood at its tastiest optimum. I first enjoyed it at an ethnic food festival."
- 2/3 C Rice (Jasmine), Salt&Oil
- Medium Onion
- Garlic Clove
- 1/2 Red Pepper
- Small Carrot
- Butter Beans (Optional)
- 370g of mixed seafood i.e (Mussels, Dory, Prawns, Salmon, Scallops, Crab Surimi
- 300g Cream
- Pkt Seafood Soup Mix
- Rice Absorbtion: Wash rice in a stainless pot , stir in one & half cups of boiling water, add tsp salt & Tsp Oil, cover the stanless pot, lower the heat&simmer for 30 mins.
- Heat cream on a medium heat, stiring in seafood soup mix.
- Finely chop the Parsely, Onion, Garlic & Vegetables, then fry them on a medium heat for about 3 mins. Add seafood&fry on a mid-high heat for about 5mins
- Finally add the parsley to the sauce&add it to the marinara & heat to simmer temperature.
- Make a bed with the rice on a plate and put an portion of chowder on top of your rice at your preference.