A delicious, quick and healthy mushroom soup for two is just moments away.
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 250g brown mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons Alfa One Rice Bran Oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped, fresh thyme leaves
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- Peel the onion and chop finely.
- Crush, peel and chop the garlic.
- Wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth to clean. Slice mushrooms.
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan. Saute onion and garlic for 5 minutes or until clear.
- Add mushrooms and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add thyme and stock to pan. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Blend or process with a stick blender, blender or food processor.
- Serve the soup garnished with croutons or bread and fresh thyme.