- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoon flour
- 3 cups milk
- 3 cups grated zucchini (leave the skin on)
- 400g can creamed corn
- 1 chicken flavoured stock cube, crumbled
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Saute onions in butter in a saucepan for 2 minutes, stir in flour, remove from heat and gradually add milk then the remaining ingredients.
- Stir over medium heat until mixture boils, simmer for 6 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.