- 3 cups Edmonds Banana Cake Baking Mix
- 2 ripe mashed bananas
- 2 eggs (size 7)
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- ¼ cup cold water
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- ½ cup very well-drained crushed pineapple
- ¼ cup chopped nuts
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 180°C (or 160°C fan bake).
- Place the muffin ingredients into the bowl of an electric mixer. Beat on low speed for one minute.
- Turn off machine and scrape down the bowl and mix on low speed for a further one minute.
- Divide the mixture into a greased 12 hole muffin tin.
- Combine all of the streusel ingredients in a small bowl, and scatter the streusel evenly on top of the muffins.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer comes out cleanly.