Nature’s fresh chips and creamy herb dip
Start fresh with these delicious, healthy recipes. This is a fantastic idea for using up any leftover wraps!
- Nature’s Fresh Chips:
- Nature’s Fresh White or Wholemeal Wraps
- Olive oil for brushing
- Seasonings of your choice
- Creamy Herb Dip:
- ½ cup of Edmonds Whole Egg Mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp dried or fresh parsley
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 160°C on fan bake.
- Brush the wraps with olive oil, scatter over dried herbs of your choice and season with salt and pepper.
- Place wraps on a chopping board and cut each wrap into 12 segments.
- Arrange the wraps on a baking tray, and bake for 8-10 minutes or until crisp. Make sure you stand by the oven as these colour quickly and can easily burn if you’re distracted!
Creamy herb dip:
Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days (but don’t exceed the best before date of your sour cream!)