- 1 cup white flour
- ¼ cup wholemeal flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup castor sugar
- 6 Sanitarium Weet-Bix, finely crushed
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup Sanitarium So Good Regular soymilk
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- Sift flours, baking powder and cinnamon into a large bowl.
- Stir through sugar, crushed Weet-Bix and berries.
- Combine egg, So Good and margarine.
- Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, stirring gently until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into lightly greased muffin tins.
- Bake in a moderately hot oven, 190°C, for 30 minutes