Chicken, bacon and mayo wraps
Wraps are a great alternative to sandwiches for lunch. This recipe is a great way to use leftover shredded cooked chicken. When mixed with bacon and mayo it’s a delicious combination. These wraps are easy to roll and pack for lunch out and about this summer.
- Sandwiches and Wraps
- 2 rashers bacon
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- ½ cup Eta Thick 'n Creamy Mayo
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 8 Farrah Premium White Snack Wraps
- Fillings: Choose from lettuce, sliced tomatoes, sliced cucumber, sprouts, avocado, grated carrot
- Heat a dash of oil in a frying-pan over medium heat and cook the bacon for 3 to 4 minutes until crispy. Drain on paper towels then chop roughly.
- Combine the bacon, cooked chicken, Eta Thick ‘n Creamy Mayo and spring onions in a bowl. Season to taste.
- Place some of the chicken and bacon mixture along with your other chosen fillings across one half of the Farrah Wrap. Starting with the filling side, fold in the sides and carefully roll the wrap to enclose the filling. Cut in half to serve.