- 2 cup chopped nuts of your choice
- 1 onion, peeled and finely sliced
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 ham steak, diced
- 1 grated rind of 1 orange
- 1 cup fresh white or wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh herbs
- Toast the nuts in a 180ºC oven for 10 minutes until golden, Allow to cool and then chop roughly.
- Pan-fry the onion and garlic in a dash of oil for about 2 minutes until just softened.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the nuts, ham, orange rind, breadcrumbs and herbs.
- Season with salt and pepper.