Cauliflower spinach cheese bake
A delicious cheesy side, packed with healthy veges, the whole family will love this.
- 2 x 500g McCain Frozen Cauliflower
- 500ml milk
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 x bunch of fresh spinach
- 75g tasty cheese grated
- 25g Parmesan grated
- 1 tbsp chives
- 1½ tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon of paprika
1. Mix 2 tbsp of the milk with the cornflour and set aside. Smash the garlic cloves, not mincing them and put in a saucepan with the rest of the milk and heat until just coming to the boil. Immediately remove from the heat and leave garlic to infuse.
2. Cook the cauliflower as per packet instructions, drain and then add to shallow oven bake dish. Combine the cheeses together, add the chives, spinach and salt and pepper to taste.
3. Stir the cornflour mix into the milk, return to heat and stir until thick, stir in the cheeses, mustard and milk. Pour sauce over cauliflower and bake for 25 mins until golden on top. Sprinkle with paprika and serve.