- Olive oil
- 800g brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tbsp chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius fan grill. Bring a heavy based frying pan or skillet to a medium heat with a drizzle of olive oil. Add the brussel sprouts to the pan once hot, then flip so they are cut side down.
- Leave the brussel sprouts to cook for 3-4 minutes, shaking the pan occasionally. Once the cut side is lightly caramelised, stir the sprouts to cook the other side.
- Add the butter, garlic and oregano to the pan, and saute for 1-2 minutes or until the garlic has cooked and the sprouts are al dente. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the sprouts, then place the pan into the oven and grill for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Garnish the brussel sprouts with chopped parsley, and serve alongside your favourite meal.