Creamy zoodle spaghetti
Trying to introduce more colourful veggies into your daily menu? This fun dish uses courgette and carrot noodles to replace some of the spaghetti, served in a herby cream sauce. The kids will love getting stuck into this bright and tasty dish!
- Pams 100% Pure Olive Oil
- ½ onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried herbs
- 300ml Pams evaporated milk
- 125g dried fettuccine
- 2 carrots, peeled
- 2 courgette
- ½ cup freshly grated parmesan, plus extra for garnish
- ¼ cup freshly chopped parsley
- In a pot of salted boiling water, cook the pasta as per pack instruction.
- While the pasta is cooking, place a pan over a low to medium heat, and drizzle with olive oil. Once heated, saute the onion for 1-2 minutes before adding the garlic and dried herbs. Cook while stirring for a further minute, then stir in the evaporated milk and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Using a spiralizer or vegetable peeler, create zoodles or ribbons with the carrots and courgette, then add to the sauce and toss gently to cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the cooked fettuccine and grated parmesan, and gently combine until the cheese has melted.
- Serve the pasta garnish with the chopped parsley and extra grated parmesan.