A firm favourite across the world this delicious egg dish forgoes the classic tomato base for a lightly spiced mix of greens with eggs and feta. The perfect one-pan meal, you’ll be wanting this for brekkie, lunch and dinner!
- 240g bags baby spinach.
- 2 large leeks, finely sliced.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced.
- 4 tsp Moroccan seasoning.
- 1 bunch coriander leaves.
- Zest and juice 1 lemon.
- 8 Pams Free Range Mixed Grade Eggs.
- 100g firm feta, crumbled.
- In a hot frying pan, wilt the spinach then set aside to cool. Roughly chop.
- Turn down the heat in the frying pan, add a splash of olive oil, the leeks and garlic and cook for 8-10 minutes until soft.
- Add the Moroccan seasoning and cook for 1 minute. Add the spinach along with most of the coriander, lemon zest and juice and add salt to taste.
- Make hollows for the eggs, break an egg into each hollow and season each egg with salt and pepper. Cover the pan with a lid and cook for 3-4 minutes or until eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Scatter over the remaining coriander and the feta and serve.
Any leafy greens are good greens - silverbeet or kale work just as well as spinach in this tasty dish.
For more spice, serve with your favourite hot chilli sauce, and use Pams Wholemeal Pita Bread to get every last delicious bit.