Herby corn courgette fritters
Fritters are a simple and quick meal; perfect for a light lunch or brunch. Try this recipe with sliced avocado or a side green salad. Healthy and delicious!
- 1 courgette, grated
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- 2 tbsp chopped mint
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup flour (your choice of GF flour for GF)
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Oil for frying
- Combine all of the ingredients, except the oil, in a large bowl and mix well until combined.
- Heat the oil in a frypan over medium heat.
- Fry tablespoons of the mixture. Squash down a little with a spatula.
- Flip when golden (each side takes about 4-5 minutes).
- Drain on paper towel
- Serve with sliced avocado or a side green salad.