A great tasting dish to accompany barbequed meats, whether at home or over at a friends or neighbours.
- 2 large kumara
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ½ Teaspoon curry powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon chopped walnuts
- Cook kumara in boiling, salted water until just tender.
- Drain and leave to cool.
- Cut into 2.5cm cubes.
- Combine kumara and spring onions in a serving bowl.
- In another bowl combine mayonnaise, sour cream, curry powder and salt & pepper to taste.
- Pour this mixture over the kumara and toss to coat.
- Garnish with walnuts.