Moroccan couscous with eggplant and cauliflower
This delicious vegetable dish is full of flavour and makes for an easy and economical mid-week meal.
View the method
- 3 tablespoons Pams Pure Olive Oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed and finely chopped
- 1 eggplant, diced to 1cm chunks
- 1/2 medium head cauliflower, divided into small florets
- 70g Pams Walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- ½ teaspoon Pams Ground Cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon Pams Ground Coriander
- ½ teaspoon Pams Ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon sumac
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 400g can Pams Tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 packet Pams Finest Moroccan Couscous
- Handful of roughly chopped Pams Italian Parsley
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped mint
Back to ingredients
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and cook the onion, garlic, eggplant and cauliflower until the eggplant is tender and the vegetables golden.
- Add the walnuts and spices to the pan and cook for a further two minutes before adding the tomatoes, half a cup of water and lemon juice.
- Simmer on a low heat for 10 minutes.
- Cook the Pams Finest Moroccan Couscous according to the packet instructions.
- Serve the eggplant and cauliflower with the couscous and garnish with parsley and mint.