- can Pams Creamed Corn (410g)
- 1 large egg
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp chilli flakes
- ¾ cup Pams Self Raising Flour
- 50g butter
- 1 avocado
- Juice of ½ lemon
- ¼ cup sweet chilli or tomato relish
- 150g sour cream
- ½ cup fresh coriander or parsley
- In a bowl, combine the creamed corn, egg, paprika and chilli flakes and mix well. Add the self raising flour, and mix until just combined; ensuring not to over mix.
- Bring a non stick frying pan to a medium high heat. Add butter to grease the pan, then spoon mounds of mixture into the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown, then flip and cook for a further 2-3 minutes or until cooked through. Set aside and repeat until all the mixture has been cooked.
- In a small bowl, lightly mash the avocado with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- To assemble the stack, layer the fritters with avocado and relish. Top with a spoonful or sour cream, fresh herbs and a pinch of chilli flakes, then serve immediately.