- 2 ½ cups Pams plain flour
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 120g bag Pams Fresh Baby Spinach
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 lemon
- In a stand mixer with a dough hook or bowl, combine the flour and olive oil with ¾ cup warm water and a generous pinch of salt.
- Mix on high or knead by hand until a soft and pliable dough forms, then cover and rest for 30 minutes.
- Make the filling by roughly chopping the spinach, then combining with feta cheese and zest of half the lemon. Season with pepper.
- Cut the dough into four even sized pieces. Roll one piece of dough onto a floured surface into a thin rectangle, then place a quarter of the spinach filling in the centre. Fold the edges of the dough inwards to create a parcel, then lightly roll to seal. Repeat with the remaining dough.
- Bring a pan to medium heat with a generous drizzle of olive oil. Cook for a few minutes or until golden, then flip and repeat until the other side has cooked. Serve with lemon wedges and enjoy!