Thai green curry
A quick and simple green curry recipe. The coconut cream and kaffir lime leaves add a delicious Thai inspired flavour that the whole family will love.
- 500 g firm tofu
- 3 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 400 g coconut cream
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 200 g green beans, trimmed
- 2 tomatoes, thickly sliced
- 2 fresh kaffir lime leaves, optional
- fresh basil and or mint leaves, to garnish
- Cut the tofu into 2cm cubes and brown in a dash of oil in a medium-sized frying pan.
- Add the curry paste to the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the fish sauce, coconut cream, lime juice and stir to mix evenly before adding the beans, tomatoes and kaffir lime leaves, if using.
- Simmer gently until the tofu is hot and the vegetables are cooked.
- Serve the tofu garnished with basil and or mint leaves.