- 1 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 onion, cut into wedges
- ½ cut pumpkin, peeled and cut into chunks
- ¼ cup sultanas (optional)
- 130g korma curry paste
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 300g paneer, diced
- 1 x 400g tin lentils, drained
- ¾ cup cream or coconut cream
Fresh coriander, almonds, and cream to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees celsius fan bake. In a roasting dish, combine the melted butter, onion, pumpkin, sultanas and korma paste. Toss gently to coat, then pour in the vegetable stock. Cover with a lid or foil, then place into the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the lid, and add in the paneer, lentils and cream. Place the lid back on, and cook for a further 10-15 minutes or until the pumpkin is tender.
- Garnish the curry with a drizzle of cream, almonds and herbs. Serve immediately with rice or flatbreads.