- 3 large very ripe bananas, mashed
- ½ cup firmly packed Pams Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Pams Coconut Oil, melted
- ¼ cup oat or almond milk
- 1 cup Pams Self Raising Flour
- ½ cup Pams Wholemeal Flour
- 1 teaspoon Pams Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts, optional
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a 22 x 11cm loaf tin with baking paper.
- Place the mashed bananas in a large bowl with the brown sugar and coconut oil. Mix to combine then stir in the oat or almond milk. Mix in the flour, wholemeal flour, baking powder, cinnamon, raisins and walnuts.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared tin and smooth the surface. Bake in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes, or until a cake tester inserted into the centre of the loaf comes out clean.
- Set aside the loaf to cool in the tin for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a cooling rack to cool completely before icing.
- To make the icing, sieve the icing sugar into a bowl. Stir in enough lemon juice to make the icing a thin, drizzling consistency. Drizzle icing over the top of the cake, allowing some to drizzle over the sides. Sprinkle with chopped banana chips to serve.