- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 red capsicum, cut into strips
- 1 zucchini, cut into 3cm batons
- 4 spring onions, white and pale parts cut diagonally
- 1 Tbsp diced ginger
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts
- 400g prepared noodles, such as Singapore or Hokkien
- 1 tsp peanut oil
- 2 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 Tbsp diced ginger
- 1 large clove garlic, diced
- 1 Tbsp boiling water
- Combine oyster sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, and sesame oil in a small bowl. Pour in boiling water and mix well. Add diced ginger and garlic and set aside.
- Steam broccoli florets for 2-3 minutes over boiling water, or in a covered microwave dish.
- Heat peanut oil in a wok over high heat. Add in onion, stirring frequently for 3 minutes until starting to soften. Add in capsicum, zucchini, spring onion and ginger, constantly tossing for 5 minutes. Once vegetables have softened slightly, add in roasted peanuts and steamed broccoli. Toss constantly for 2 minutes before adding in noodles and sauce. Mix well to combine all ingredients and heat through the noodles.
- Divide into two bowls and serve immediately.