To be in to win any of these amazing prizes, simply purchase a participating product from 7 September - 18 October 2020 and scan your Clubcard to win your share of over $350k worth of prizes. Not a Clubcard member yet? Join now.
MG Electric Vehicle
One to win! The new MG ZS EV is the family-friendly electric car, designed for those who want all the advantages of a zero-emissions vehicle without compromising on practicality or style.
Powered by a 44.5kWh, water-cooled, lithium-ion battery, delivering 353Nm of instant torque and with 105kW of power, you'll have real electric acceleration, and can enjoy a driving range of up to 262 kilometres from a single charge* on the WLTP combined cycle. Prize includes on road costs and home charger with standard installation
With one of the best-in-class rear interior headroom, flat rear floor and wide-body dimensions the ZS EV is more than capable of carrying all your essentials. Boot space with rear seats up is up to 359L, with full fold of the rear seat, cargo capacity increases to 1166L. There's also an 8" colour touchscreen with Apple CarPlayTM and Android AutoTM allowing for seamless integration with your own technology. Six speaker surround sound audio, keyless entry and satellite navigation further enhance the level of technology found within this family-friendly electric SUV. Find out more about the MG ZS EV at mgmotor.co.nz
*From a single charge on the WLTP combined cycle: Provisional data at time of going to print. Combined Range: 262 km; City Range: 371 km; Combined Driving Efficiency: 18.6kWh/100km.
50x Electric bikes
50 to win! 50x Hikobike Pulse 26" Red M with ABUS Hyban 2.0 Urban Helmet - Black
Hiko - Māori (noun) electricity, power. The Hikobike Pulse ebike is designed for Kiwi lifestyles; commuting to work one day and light off-roading the next. The Maxxis Pulse tires fitted on the Pulse ebike are designed for New Zealand's potholed roads, as well as gravel bike trails, giving you the ultimate peace of mind that your ebike is hardy enough to stand up to all kinds of conditions. The Front NEX fork and suspension seat post give a smooth ride, and the gel seat ads that extra comfort. Find out more at hikobike.co.nz.
500 Hungry Bin Food Waste System
500 to win! Designed and made in New Zealand, hungry bin is a fast and convenient way to compost your food scraps.
The innovative design is highly efficient and can process up to 2.0 kilos of waste per day. Hungry bin not only makes fantastic fertiliser and plant food - it looks great too. Food waste makes up nearly 50% of the waste thrown out by households. The average household in NZ throws out 1.5 kilos of food waste a day. Save your waste from the landfill and turn it into something useful. Find out more at hungrybin.co.nz
Prize draw terms and conditions
1. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. This competition may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted here.
2. The Promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (Foodstuffs).
3. The competition runs in conjunction with the Little Garden seedling kit collectable promotion commencing on 07/09/2020 and runs until close of trade on 18/10/2020 (Promotion Period).
4. You will receive one entry in the draw each time you purchase a participating product during the week listed in the schedule during the Promotion Period and swipe or scan your Clubcard instore at the time of payment, or have a Clubcard loaded on your IShop account before the time of payment for IShop purchases (Eligible Purchase) at all New World stores nationwide and online at ishopnewworld.co.nz or through the IShop mobile application (Participating Stores).
When you make an Eligible Purchase and scan your Clubcard you will automatically be entered into the draw.
5. The number of times you can enter is determined by the number of Eligible Purchases made. For example if you purchase two participating products in one transaction (that is, if you make two Eligible Purchases) and you swipe or scan your Clubcard, you will receive two entries into the draw and so on.
Eligibility to enter and to win a prize
6. To be eligible to enter this competition and win a prize:
(a) you cannot be a New World staff member;
(b) you must have made an Eligible Purchase;
(c) you must be 18 years of age or older. If a winner is under 18 years of age, at Foodstuffs’ sole discretion, their prize may be deferred to a parent or legal guardian who is 18 years of age or older, who may be asked to sign an acknowledgement of their agreement to these Terms and Conditions, or, the prize may be awarded to another winner;
(d) you must consent to Foodstuffs using your name, photo, hometown and image for publicity and promotional purposes (including the display of your name in store) and you must make yourself available for publicity photographs relating to the competition on request for no additional compensation.
Prize and how winners will be selected
7. The prize winners will be drawn by 2/11/2020 by random electronic selection from all entries. The following prizes are available to be won:
a. The first eligible winner drawn will win the major prize of a MG ZS Electric Vehicle Blue (Major Prize).
b. The next 50 eligible winners drawn will each win one 50 Hikobike Pulse 26” Red M (Electric Bike) and one 50 ABUS Hyban 2.0 Urban Helmet Black Helmet (Helmet).
c. The next 500 eligible winners drawn will each win a hungry bin food waste system (Compost Bin).
8. There is a total of 551 prizes to be won, comprising of 1 Major Prize, 50 Electric Bikes and Helmets and 500 Compostable Bins. The total prize pool is valued at approximately $368,045 (as at July 2020).
If prize becomes unavailable
9. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, Foodstuffs may substitute a prize of its choice.
10. Winners will be notified by Foodstuffs or its agent once a draw has been completed within 5 working days of the draw, via the contact details on record for your Clubcard. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted within 7 working days of a draw occurring or if Foodstuffs determines that a winner is not eligible to participate in a draw the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted and the prize allocated to the new winner.
11. Foodstuffs is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details having been provided, and any such winner will forfeit the prize to the next eligible winner, on these Terms and Conditions.
12. Foodstuffs will contact each prize winner in order to determine the method of delivery of each prize.
13. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash. Winners will be drawn to win either the Major Prize, an Electric Bike & Helmet or a Compost Bin. Winners cannot exchange their allocated prize for another prize, for example, if you win an Electric Bike & Helmet you cannot exchange this for a Compost Bin.
14. Winners can only be awarded one prize. If a winner is drawn for any additional prize, the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted and the prize allocated to the new winner.
Verifying compliance with these terms
15. Foodstuffs reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant (including an entrant's identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Exclusion of liability
16. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs, any Participating Store, their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
17. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility the decision of Foodstuffs will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by Foodstuffs will be entered into.
18. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, terms and conditions of your Clubcard will also apply.
19. Foodstuffs reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the competition and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
20. All entries remain the property of Foodstuffs. All personal information will be collected and stored by Foodstuffs in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993. Entrants' personal information may be used to conduct this competition and for future promotional and publicity purposes in accordance with the Clubcard terms and conditions. By entering this competition entrants’ consent to the use of their information as described above.
21. Any questions regarding this competition Marketing Department, Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited, Auckland, New Zealand or phone 0800 463 996.
Participating Products will change throughout the course of the Promotion. Please refer to this list to determine when a particular product will be an Eligible Purchase and provide you with an automatic entry into the competition.
Period that it is on promotion 28 September - 4 October (Inclusive)
Trident Chilli Sauce 285ml
Lupi Pure / Extra Light Olive Oil 500ml Uncle Ben's Express Rice 250g (Excludes Quinoa/Rice Cups)
NZ Natural Sparkling 1L
Edmonds Cafe Style Cake Mix 535g/560g
McCain Complex Vegetable Mixes/Baby Peas 1kg
Kellogg's Nutri-Grain 500g / Coco Pops 650g / Sultana Bran 730g / Special K Original 535g `
Purina One Dry Cat Food 1.45kg/1.59kg
Rascal + Friends Bulk Pack Nappies 32s-48s/Nappy Pants 26s-36s
Ahhh Shampoo/ Conditioner Bar 60g
Healtheries Womans's/Men's Multi with Probiotics 100s
Red or Green Seedless Grapes
Vitor Australian Mandarins 750g Prepack
Active Auto Dishwas Tablets 30s or Powder 2kg
Trident Sweet Chilli Sauce 285g
Lupi Pure or Extra Mild Olive Oil 500ml
Uncle Ben's Express Rice 250g
NZ Natural Sparkling 1L
Edmonds Brownie, Cake, Cupcake or Muffin Mix 245-580
McCain Complex Vegetable Mixes 1kg, Baby Peas 1kg or Beer Batter Chips 750g
Kellogg's Nutri-Grain 500g, Special K Original 535g, Sultana Bran 730g, Coco Pops Chex 500g or Crunchy Nut Corn Flakes 670g
Purina ONE Cat 1.59kg
Rascal & Friends Bulk Nappies 32-52
Red or Green Seedless Grapes
Moccona Coffee Refill 75-90g
Chelsea Sugar 1.2kg Raw or 1.5kg White
Vitor Australian Mandarins 750g Prepack