Beer & Cider Awards recipe poll competition
Terms and conditions
1. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. This competition may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted at www.newworld.co.nz.
2. The Promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (Foodstuffs).
Promotion Period and how to enter
3. The competition commences on 27/05/22 and runs until close of trade on 12/06/22 (Promotion Period).
4. To enter the competition, you vote for your favourite recipe in the New World Beer & Cider Awards Recipe poll, which has been emailed to your Clubcard account. You will be sent the link to vote once each week in total throughout the course of the Promotion Period and you must submit your vote in the New World Beer & Cider Awards Recipe poll before the end of the Promotion Period. Each vote counts of one entry to a total of 3 entries for the duration of the promotion. You can only gain one entry into the competition each week (Eligible Entry).
5. Incomplete or invalid entries or those not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted. The Promoters accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
Eligibility to enter and to win a prize
6. To be eligible to enter this competition and win a prize:
(a) you cannot be a New World or Flybuys staff member;
(b) you must have made an Eligible Entry;
(c) you must be 18 years of age or older;
(d) you must be a current New World Clubcard member;
(e) you must consent to Foodstuffs using your name, photo, hometown and image for publicity and promotional purposes (including the display of your name in store) and you must make yourself available for publicity photographs relating to the competition on request for no additional compensation.
How winners will be selected
7. The prize winners will be drawn by 20/06/22 by random electronic selection from all Eligible Entries. The first 100 eligible winners drawn will win 50 New World Dollars loaded onto their Clubcard (Prize). Each prize of 50 New World Dollars will be loaded onto a winner's Clubcard within 14 days of a winner being drawn and can be used in-store at any New World store as a form of payment. There are 100 prizes to be won worth $50 each. The total prize pool is valued at $5,000.
8. Foodstuffs will contact each winner to confirm their win and the let them know of the process of redemption.
If prize becomes unavailable
9. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, Foodstuffs may substitute a prize of its choice.
10. Winners will be notified by Foodstuffs or its agent once a draw has been completed within 5 working days of the draw, via the contact details on record for the Clubcard used to enter the competition. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted within 7 working days of a draw occurring or if Foodstuffs determines that a winner is not eligible to participate in a draw the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted and the prize allocated to the new winner, on these Terms and Conditions.
11. Foodstuffs is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being recorded on your Clubcard account, and any such winner will forfeit the prize to the next eligible winner, on these Terms and Conditions.
12. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
13. Winners can only be awarded one prize. If a winner is drawn for any additional prize, the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted, and the prize allocated to the new winner.
14. New World Clubcard terms and conditions also apply.
Verifying compliance with these terms
15. Foodstuffs reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant (including an entrant's identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Exclusion of liability
16. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs, any Participating Store, their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
17. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility the decision of Foodstuffs will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by Foodstuffs will be entered into.
18. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, terms and conditions of your Clubcard, will also apply.
19. Foodstuffs reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the competition and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
21. Any questions relating to this competition should be referred to the New World Marketing Department, Foodstuffs New Zealand, PO Box 27480, Auckland 1440 or phone the Clubcard Helpline on 0800 80 70 70 or contact us here.