Terms and conditions
1. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. This competition may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted at www.newworld.co.nz.
2. The Promoters of this competition are Foodstuffs (NZ) Limited (‘Foodstuffs’) and Griffin’s Foods Limited trading as the Griffin’s Food Company of Level 2, Building C, Millennium Centre, 600 Great South Road, Ellerslie, Auckland, 1051 (‘Supplier’) jointly (Promoter).
Promotion Period and how to enter
3. The competition commences on 22/02/2021 and runs until close of trade on 21/03/2021 (Promotion Period).
4. You will receive one entry in the draw each time you purchase any two (2) products from the Nice & Natural range during the Promotion Period and scan your Clubcard in store at the time of payment, or when you enter your Clubcard details at the time of payment for I shop purchases (Eligible Purchase). Participating stores include all New World stores nationwide and Shoprite Inglewood plus online at www.ishopnewworld.co.nz (Participating Stores). Fresh Collective by New World stores are excluded. When your Clubcard is scanned (or entered in the case of I shop purchases) you will automatically be entered into the draw.
5. You will only receive one entry into the competition even if you purchase multiple participating products in your Eligible Purchase.
6. If an entry is made by a Clubcard secondary card holder scanning that Clubcard, the entry will be made in the name of the primary Clubcard holder.
Eligibility to enter and to win a prize
7. To be eligible to enter this competition and win a prize:
a) you cannot be a New World or Clubcard staff member;
b) you must have made an Eligible Purchase and scanned or entered your Clubcard at the time of purchase;
c) you must be a current Clubcard member;
d) you must consent to the Promoter using your name, photo, hometown and image for publicity and promotional purposes (including the display of your name in store) and you must make yourself available for publicity photographs relating to the competition on request for no additional compensation.
How winners will be selected & Prize
8. The prize winners will be drawn by Loyalty New Zealand Limited (Loyalty) on behalf of the Promotor by 05/04/21 by random electronic selection from all entries.
9. The eligible winners drawn will win a $1,000 New World Gift Card plus a $4,000 donation to the winners’ choice of local school or charity. (Prize Pack). There are three (3) Prize Packs to be won in total. The retail value of each Prize Pack is $5,000. The total prize pool is valued at $15,000.
If prize becomes unavailable
10. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that a Prize Pack becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, Promoter may substitute a prize of its choice.
11. Winners will be notified by Foodstuffs or the Supplier once the draw has been completed within 5 working days of the draw, via the contact details on record for the Clubcard used to enter the competition (or the primary Clubcard card holder if a secondary card was used). In the event that a winner cannot be contacted within 5 working days of a draw occurring or if the Promotor determines that a winner is not eligible to participate in a draw the Prize Pack will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted, and the Prize Pack allocated to the new winner.
12. The Promotor is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being recorded in the Clubcard system, and any such winner will forfeit the Prize Pack to the next eligible winner.
Prize Pack Conditions
13. The local school or charity that the winner chooses as per these terms and conditions must;
a. Be a New Zealand registered charity, viewable at https://www.charities.govt.nz/; or
b. Be a New Zealand school, viewable at www.educationcount.govt.nz.
14. The New World Gift Card is subject to the terms and conditions located at: https://www.newworld.co.nz/shop/gift-cards#:~:text=Terms%20and%20Conditions&text=It%20cannot%20be%20accepted%20for,purchases%20at%20New%20World%20stores.
15. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
16. The selection results are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Verifying compliance with these terms
18. The Promotor reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant (including an entrant's identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Exclusion of liability
19. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, Promoter, any Participating Store, their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
20. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility, the decision of Promotor will be final.
21. In addition to these terms and conditions, terms and conditions of your Clubcard, will also apply and can be viewed at www.clubcard.co.nz.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the competition and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
23. All entries remain the property of Foodstuffs and Loyalty. All personal information will be collected and stored by Foodstuffs and Loyalty in accordance with the Privacy Act 2021. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 2020. Entrants' personal information may be used to conduct this competition and for future promotional and publicity purposes in accordance with the Clubcard terms and conditions. By entering this competition entrants consent to the use of their information as described above.
24. Any questions regarding this competition or promotion contact Supplier: The Griffin’s Food Company, Moon Ban, Shopper Marketing Manager, 027-5704638, [email protected]