Terms & Conditions apply:
1. Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (Foodstuffs or the Promoter) is the promoter of the New World Back to School – water bottle promotion (Promotion).
2. The Promotion is run through all New World supermarkets nationwide (Participating Stores) including ‘I shop New World’. During the Promotion Period there will be six different styles of New World stainless steel water bottle (Water Bottle) available to collect.
3. The Promotion runs from 21 January 2019 until 10 February 2019 (Promotion Period) or until stock of any or all Water Bottles run out. Stock may run out at some Participating Stores earlier than others.
4. By accepting a Water Bottle, you agree to these terms and conditions.
How do you qualify for a Water Bottle?
5. Subject to clause 3, when you make an eligible purchase of $150 or more (excluding tobacco, cigarettes, Christmas Club top ups, phone card top ups, lotto, AT Hop Cards, Snapper Cards and gift card spend) in a single transaction (Eligible Purchase) at a Participating Store during the Promotional Period, you will be offered, free of charge, a Water Bottle.
6. A customer is only able to receive one Water Bottle for each Eligible Purchase i.e. if you spend $300 in a single transaction you receive only one Water Bottle.
Designs and sizes
7. There will be two designs released each week of the Promotion Period, with six to collect in total over the whole Promotion Period with four large Water Bottles (being 700mls) and two ‘kid size’ Water Bottles (being 500mls). The Promoter is not able to guarantee that customers will receive a particular design or size.
8. We do not recommend that child under the age of 3 use the Water Bottles.
9. We recommend handwashing your Water Bottle with warm, soapy water and a bottle brush especially before your first use. We do not recommend washing your Water Bottle in the dishwasher as this may cause damage to the appearance of your Water Bottle.
10. Never microwave your Water Bottle or place your Water Bottle in the freezer.
11. The Water Bottle is for use with cold beverages only. Placing hot water in the bottle can cause the bottle to become extremely hot which could cause injury.
12. Do not place carbonated beverages in your Water Bottle.
Not for resale
13. The Water Bottles are not transferable or redeemable for cash. While customers may on-swap Water Bottles with other customers, they must not be sold.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate this Promotion at any time.
Exclusion of liability
15. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter and each Participating Store, their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Promotion or with the use of any Water Bottle.
16. The Promoter and any Participating Store may, in their sole discretion, refuse to provide a Water Bottle if it believes that a customer has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions.
17. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the promotion the decision of the Promoter will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by the Promoter will be entered into.
18. Any questions relating to this Promotion should be referred to the Foodstuffs customer services department who will be able to assist you;
- North Island: 0800 363 977
- South Island: : 0800 933 033