Banana Pikelets with Strawberry and Vanilla Custard
Stage 3 baby food (around 8 months).
View the method
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- ¼ tsp bi-carbonate of soda
- ¾ cup milk
- ¼ cup natural yoghurt
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 banana, finely sliced
- 1x 120g pouch Wattie’s® ForBaby Strawberry & Vanilla Custard
Back to ingredients
- Combine flour and bi-carb in a large mixing bowl.
- Add milk, yoghurt and vanilla. Whisk until smooth. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Pre-heat a frying pan over medium low heat. Spray with oil and spoon tablespoons of mixture into pan.
- Place a slice of banana on top of each pikelet.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes each side.
- Serve pikelets with a dollop of Wattie's® pouch and favourite soft fresh fruit.
Freeze or refrigerate remaining pikelets for later use.