Quick chicken - stage 3 baby food
This recipe can be used for babies and adults alike! It makes a good lunch for your baby as well as a delicious sandwich filling. Or you can use it to top a green salad and enjoy eating the same meal together.
- Baby food
- 1 tomato
- 50g cooked chicken
- ½ avocado
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated cheese
- Skin the tomato by immersing in boiling water for a couple of minutes until the skin splits.
- Take out of the water and slide off the skin, then remove the seeds and roughly chop the flesh.
- Finely chop the cooked chicken and mix it with the avocado, cream cheese, tomato and grated cheese.
- Blend or mash as required.
You can use this as a sandwich filling for grownups too!