Rice Bubbles French Toast
Take the Rice Bubbles out of the bowl and onto the...French Toast!
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons thickened cream
- 4 slices white toast bread or brioche
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Rice Bubbles®
- 1 tablespoon butter, for fryng
1. Beat eggs with thickened cream in a bowl large enough to dunk your toast.
2. Coat your toast twice and set aside in the bowl to allow the egg to soak through the bread.
3. Place the Kellogg’s® Rice Bubbles® on a separate plate & dip the soaked bread on both sides to coat.
4. Fry gently in melted butter.
5. Serve with slowly fried banana halves, strawberries, a drizzle of maple syrup or try ice cream or crispy bacon.