Four ingredient biscuit truffles
These biscuit truffles are an easy baking recipe that the whole family can make! With just 4 ingredients, these really are the perfect treat to have on hand in the fridge for when you crave something sweet.
- 250g plain biscuits
- ½ cup + ½ cup dessicated coconut
- ½ cup rice bubbles
- 395g condensed milk
TIP: Experiment with different types of biscuit to find your favourite combination!
- In a food processor or bowl, crush the biscuits until they reach a sandy consistency. Transfer to a large bowl.
- To the biscuits, add ½ cup coconut, rice bubbles and the condensed milk. Use a spoon or spatula to mix until well combined. Cover and place in the fridge to set for 30 minutes.
- Once chilled, roll heaped tablespoons of mixture into balls. Roll the balls in the remaining coconut, and place on a lined baking tray. Return to the fridge and leave to set for a further 30 minutes.
- Place in an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to 5 days.