- 400g lean beef mince
- 400g can Wattie’s Mexican style Tomatoes
- 420g can Wattie’s Mild Chilli Beans
- Corn chips
- Grated cheese
- 1 ripe avocado
- ½ cup lite sour cream
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
1. Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan and brown the mince.
2. Stir in Wattie’s Mexican style Tomaoes and Wattie’s Mild Chilli Beans. Simmer for 10-15 minutes until mince is cooked and beans are hot.
3. Serve over corn chips. Scatter over grated cheese and serve with avocado cream.
Blend together avocado and sour cream and lemon juice to a smooth consistency. Season to taste.