Quick and easy nachos
Nachos are a go-to for most Kiwi families. Create an inspiring mid-week meal with this delicious mexican-inspired dish. It’s perfect for the kids to master and help out during the week. You’ll thank us later.
View the method
- 400g lean beef mince
- 400g can Wattie’s Mexican style Tomatoes
- 420g can Wattie’s Mild Chilli Beans
- Corn chips
- Grated cheese
- Diced tomatoes (to garnish)
- Coriander leaves (to garnish)
- 1 ripe avocado
- ½ cup lite sour cream
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
Back to ingredients
- Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan and brown mince.
- Stir in Wattie’s Mexican style Tomatoes and Wattie’s Mild Chilli Beans. Simmer for 10-15 minutes until mince is cooked and beans are hot. Serve over corn chips. Scatter over grated cheese and serve with Avocado cream.
- To make the avocado cream: blend together avocado and sour cream and lemon juice to a smooth consistency. Season to taste.
- Place the corn chips on a serving platter and top with the beef mixture. Scatter over the grated cheese, tomatoes and coriander leaves. Serve with the Avocado Cream on the side.