Ultimate beef burger
We’ve used the American style patty and filled the burger with pickles, Swiss cheese, caramelised onions, lettuce and salad leaves.
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 500g lean beef mince
- 4 brioche buns
- Salad leaves
- HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Mayonnaise
- Heat a dash of oil in a small pan and gently cook the onion and garlic until onion is soft but not browned. Set aside to cool.
- Mix together beef mince, cooked onion and garlic. Season with salt and black pepper. Form mixture in 4 patties. Place on a tray and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Brush patties with a little oil. Cook over medium heat on a preheated BBQ or in a frying pan, or under the grill. Cook for 6 minutes before turning to cook the other side for a further 5-6 minutes or until meat is cooked. Allow to rest while preparing the buns.
- Brush the cut brioche buns with a little oil – BBQ to toast or place under the grill.
- Spread the bases of the buns with HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Mayonnaise. Top with salad leaves, burger patty and your choice of toppings. Spoon over more mayonnaise before placing on the lid.