Peanut butter and raspberry smoothie bowl
Start your day off right with this bright and beautiful peanut butter raspberry smoothie bowl! Healthy, quick and utterly delicious decorate with your favourite toppings for the perfect breakfast combination.
- 2 bananas, peeled and frozen
- ½ cup milk of your choice
- 2 Tbsp + 1 Tbsp peanut butter
- Handful fresh raspberries
- 3 Tbsp granola of your choice
- 1tsp chia or hemp seeds
- 2tsp chopped peanuts
- 1 Tbsp desiccated coconut or coconut flakes
- Additional sliced banana and raspberries, to garnish
TIP: Minimise the hassle and prep your smoothie bowls by storing peeled and diced bananas in the freezer.
- In a blender combine the frozen bananas, milk and 2 Tbsp peanut butter in a blender. Process until smooth, thick and creamy. Add the raspberries and pulse 1-2 times until just combined and marbled through the smoothie.
- Transfer the smoothie to a bowl of your choice. Garnish with granola, seeds, peanuts, coconut and the remaining peanut butter; along with additional sliced banana and raspberries if desired.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.