Get Match Ready - Buffalo chicken nibbles with ranch dressing
The ultimate yummy snack for enjoying with mates, these moreish buffalo wings are everyone’s favourite, great value for money and easy to whip up!
View the method
- 1.2kg chicken wings or chicken nibbles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 60g butter
- ¼ cup hot chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Ranch dressing, to serve
- Cucumber sticks, celery sticks and pickles, to serve
Back to ingredients
- Heat the oven to 180°C fan bake. Place the chicken wings or nibbles into a large, shallow baking dish, drizzle with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 20-30 minutes on each side or until golden brown and crisp.
- Just before the chicken wings are cooked, melt the butter in a small saucepan. Whisk in the hot chilli sauce, honey and lemon juice then simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Place the chicken in a large bowl and add the butter chilli sauce. Mix until the chicken is well coated. Return the chicken to the baking dish and cook for a further 4-5 minutes, or until sticky and slightly caramelised.