The ultimate yummy snack for enjoying with mates, these moreish buffalo wings are everyone’s favourite, great value for money and easy to whip up!
View the method
- 1.2kg chicken wings or chicken nibbles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 60g butter
- ¼ cup hot chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Ranch dressing, to serve
- Cucumber sticks, celery sticks and pickles, to serve
Back to ingredients
- Heat the oven to 180°C fan bake. Place the chicken wings or nibbles into a large, shallow baking dish, drizzle with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 20-30 minutes on each side or until golden brown and crisp.
- Just before the chicken wings are cooked, melt the butter in a small saucepan. Whisk in the hot chilli sauce, honey and lemon juice then simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Place the chicken in a large bowl and add the butter chilli sauce. Mix until the chicken is well coated. Return the chicken to the baking dish and cook for a further 4-5 minutes, or until sticky and slightly caramelised.