- 100g chopped dried apricots
- 100g chocolate drops/buttons
- 4 croissants
- 30g chilled butter cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 600ml milk
- Tear two croissants into pieces and put in a ovenproof dish.
- Dot with half the butter, chocolate, apricot and sugar.
- Repeat with final croissants, butter, chocolate, apricot and sugar.
- Whisk eggs and milk and pour into dish over croissants.
- Press down croissants so they soak up the liquid.
- Put in the fridge for at least half an hour. (This can be prepared in advance).
- Bake for 45 minutes at 180C.